Thursday 12 January 2012

My new years resolutions have been off to a good start! I've been trying to treadmill and play just dance after work - tonight I ran 1 mile in 9.30mins :) HORRAY! 

So now I need to get my crafting and baking on track! I attempted to make Brownies for the first time ever (SHOCKING) a few weeks ago but they didn't cook properly - I blame our crappy oven for taking longer to cook everything and also because I used a glass dish instead of a pan....anywhoo I will redeem myself - watch this space. On a brighter note I made up my own easy peasy recipe for peanut butter and nutella cupcakes!! They were de-lish! Unfortunately they all disappeared to quick for me to take pictures but I'm planning on making some more soon so I will make a recipe tutorial for them then :)

As far as crafting goes I wish I had more free time to do it!! I've written down a few things in my notepad so I don't forget about stuff but I'm going to try and get more organised! I think its probably better to plan one craft out - get the materials and do it....rather than what I've been doing which is thinking about 10 things at once and only having odd bits n pieces. I really want to get better at knitting...I've abandoned my scarf-to-be - He is currently living in my glove compartment in the car. A project I really want to do soon is making cuffs! Using felt, crushed velvet and knitted ones...

Ok, Enough JibberJabbering.....Bedtime! NightNight :)

♥ Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment